We adhere to the Westminster Confession of Faith and the Larger and Shorter Catechisms as faithful summaries of the teaching of the Bible. In brief form, here are the key areas of our doctrinal position:
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is inspired by God, wholly without error as originally given, and our only infallible and authoritative rule of faith and practice.
- We believe Jesus is God and is both Lord and Head of His Church, The Body of Christ.
- We believe all men are by nature and choice sinful and separated from God.
- We believe in salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.
- We believe in righteous living and Godly works produced by faith and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the importance of Biblical church government which has elders who guide the local body, and deacons who minister to the material needs of the congregation.
- We believe there are two Sacramental ordinances: Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- We believe in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.